Saturday, January 17, 2009

getting crazy?




It's been a long time since i've updated my blog until my fren suggest to just forget about blogging, hehe.. well with all the preparation and study for exam, got really busy. :(
i'm also quiet scared with the fact nowadays, many bloggers got attention in the news, of course as they are dealing with all the politics..but i'm not interested...
After paed posting, then gone through O&G, then medicine n now is in psychiatric posting. next week just before Chinese New Year break, i'll be having the psy exam. Couldn't wait to go back to my hometown for a break :p. For my other frens who visits my blog, just wanna share above pics showing our (me n nana) expression after medicine exam...getting crazy? sort of..hehe
P/s ; we did this while wating for our food, thnx god there weren't many customers!

1 comment:

angs said...

cantik cantik
both cantik =)

who suggested u give up blooging? wakakakka

im crazy soon~